Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things I love about Christmas: 22 Days left!

#3: Christmas lights!

Lights as an abstract subject

Lights as a prop

Lights as a backdrop - How cute is one of my clients babies?! Little Sully is the best!



So festive, so fun, so versatile! There's nothing that says Christmas like string lights. If the lights are up, you know what time it is. When I was a kid there was always this one house near our neighborhood that went absolutely crazy with the lights. Lights all over the lawn, on the roof, in the house. I remember them even having the infamous Santa in a helicopter set up. This year I might try to find that house again, and drive Leo around looking for all the neat Christmas set ups. Hopefully I can find them! They also light up the whole duck pond at the hospital, and I love it! All is merry and bright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment